Friday, October 7

well, another..

..week almost over. and i , again havent had any time to write,. BUt, I really have been soo soo busy :S and not doing fun stuff, but Uni stuff which r pretty annoying really. ok, i really dont wanna talk about that, so i wont.
about last weekend thou :)) hehe.. that was fun ;) there was Oing event, Euromeeting, in Põlva. and yeah. even I were in the team. wow aye!?! I stil did soo very shit thou. just waaay too slow and stil makeing so many mistakes. gee , its just getting so annoying that I just cant o´er lately at all :s :(( i guess i cant do much about it now any more. the season in over and can just think, try to find all those reasons WHy it went as it did.
but, yeah. the event was fun :D it was so good to see some people again..
thats all
a yeah. i have a "fun" event on this weekend, on saturday. A rogaine, 8hrs. :)) cool aye. its my first so long event. probably not the hardest thou.cos i´ve done a 6hr rogaine in NZ and that was much harder that this one here´s gonna be im sure. BUt, we´ll see..

No comments: